Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Burger


3C (Three Cheese) Burger

I was actually quite surprised when I got this week’s burger. It was the 3C(three cheese) burger of Good Burger with chicken patties. I heard a lot of good things about Good Burger especially about it being the healthy option for burgers and that their burgers are quite good. Taste-wise, I’d have to agree. The patties were cooked well and were still juicy and they went well with the different than usual buns they used. My friends said they looked and tasted like pan de sal. But the best thing for me was the melted cheese! Other than that, I’ll give the burger slightly low scores. Value? Around 3 stars. The burger was a bit small for something that cost 200++. For presentation, I’ll give it a two stars. The burger didn’t look all that appetizing and the patties, though very well cooked, looked a little bit on the burnt side.

Overall: 3/5 stars

Margharita Burger

For the Margharita burger, it had roasted tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and cheese sauce. Initially, I loved the idea of the burger having these ingredients; it made me excited to really eat the burger. When the burger came, it didn’t really look good. The buns were just pandesal, the patty looked burnt and the smell isn’t enticing at all. When I finally took a bite, all the flavors didn’t go together. The patty was burnt, the bun was too soft, and the other ingredients were not really complementing the whole burger.

Overall: 1/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment