Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charlie's Burger

Black Angus with Shrooms - P500

Expensive? Yes… Worth it? Definitely!

Out of all the burgers I have ever eaten, this one has to rank at the top 5! That’s how good it was! For presentation, I give it a four out of five. Of course that’s just based on looks. The ingredients themselves were all fresh and freshly cooked. The angus beef patties were perfectly cooked and were still juicy. The buns were very soft and the vegetable were undoubtedly fresh giving the flavor another dimension to it. As for the taste, this one definitely deserves a five out of five. It was perfect! Nuff said! Price… yes it is very expensive. At P500, it is definitely one of the more expensive burgers out there on the metro but as I said, it’s definitely worth it. All in all, this one is a unique burger and definitely one of the best after all. That aside, I definitely recommend the shrooms! They’re unique to this store and though expensive, are very good!

Overall: 4.75/5 stars

Shrooms burger – P240

I was interested with this burger because it was for vegetarians, and so I ordered it. I thought that it would just look like small mushrooms but I was overwhelmed when I saw it. It was a big Portobello mushroom deep-fried with cheese and everything good in it. It was also surrounded by a lot of fries. It looked like a big patty; it didn’t taste like one, but it was very delicious. It has this distinct and unique taste that would make you eat more.

I just kept eating and eating that I didn’t realize that I was nearly done eating it. It was perfect in every way and it made me full. The only thing that I didn’t want was the fries because they were kind of soggy. But overall, it was a fulfilling experience.

Overall: 4/5 stars




Double Black Angus Burger – P300

For its presentation I give it a five. The burger looked very appetizing. The double patties made it look intimidating at first but it was one good-looking burger. It would probably be the best looking burger I have ever seen. The burger tasted amazing. The patties were juicy and at the same time delicious. The patties were firm but when you bit into them, they would break up into tasty little pieces of ground meat.

There were slices of cheese in between the buns and patties. So that made a total of 3 slices of cheese. It’s no question that I give its taste five stars as well! Although the burger was very tasty, it came with a price. The Double Black Angus Burger costs P300 without drinks or fries. The price of the burger may hurt but it was worth it because the burger was phenomenal. So for pricing, I give it four stars.

Overall: 4.67/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. I really loved their Black Angus Burger--definitely a great burger! Also the hand-cut fries with the different dips. :D

    ReplyDelete