Saturday, July 3, 2010

Emmental Burger



Emmental Burger from La Creperie in Eastwood












Taste

The Emmental Burger definitely ranks among the best burgers I have ever eaten! Everything was fresh and very well cooked. The patties were juicy and cooked just right. It went well with the extremely soft buns and the crispy fries on the side! Every single one of these added to one of the best burger experiences I’ve ever had!

Presentation

I’ve been to many restaurants that serve dishes which were not quite what they promised in the menu display. But the Emmental Burger was not one of them! The real thing was as appetizing as it looked and I definitely got what I expected!

Price

Like many of the dishes in La Creperie, the Emmental Burger is a bit expensive. It’s nothing most students can handle but definitely a bit tough on the wallet. But despite that, it’s definitely worth it! The taste aside, the entire dish itself was very filling and delivers a good value for your peso. I definitely recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your blog. Burgers are one of those commonly overlooked things. Not much of a burger connoisseur myself, I can still admit that there are lots of things about burgers that man has yet to know. It's not just simple bread buns and meat. It's an experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks appetizing, really. Well, given the chance to visit the place and experience the taste of this meal, I'd give it a try. Besides, burgers may be very common; but with a twist like this and served with a mouth-watering beverage... who will not indulge?

    Thanks for recommending. Perhaps, the customer service is also at its finest. ;)

    ReplyDelete