Monday, July 19, 2010

Brothers Burgers


I heard a lot from this restaurant so I tried what they had there. It was a simple day, so I ordered their "normal" or the usual burger that people would buy.

Brothers Burger with Blue Cheese
( I know, I have been craving for Blue Cheese since our last quest was a failure, I was hoping Brothers Burgers wouldn't fail to impress me)



Presentation: 2 Stars

It looks perfect except that the Blue Cheese looked unappetizing.

Taste: 4 Stars

It tastes so much better than as what it looks like, I promise. Everything was perfect! The patty was nicely flame-broiled, the oatmeal buns were definitely delicious, the fresh lettuce had a nice crisp when you bite into it, and the tomato added to the yumminess of the burger.

The Blue Cheese tasted surprisingly like Blue Cheese. Compared to our last quest, the Blue Cheese as you may have remembered, didn't taste like cheese at all. Their Blue Cheese added a bit of zing that titillates your taste buds and it would leave you wanting more.

Price: 4 Stars

P 155 ( The Burger was P1o5, and the add-on Blue Cheese was P55)

The price was worth it! I would only like to criticize that perhaps the Blue Cheese was a tad bit expensive.

Overall: 3.5/5 Stars

I will definitely try their other burgers; they have Quarter Pounders, Lamb, Angus Beef burgers. I will definitely come back :)


They have a website and you can check out their other mouth-watering burgers:

http://brothersburger.com.ph


No comments:

Post a Comment